Who’s ready for this giveaway to finally happen?!! Yeah, me TOO!! I got sick this past weekend and I was finally able to finish the B12 drawing. It had already taken me longer than I originally anticipated so I’ve decided to extend the giveaway until the 22nd. Oh, you’ll be happy to know I got an A in Chemistry and its the end of General Chemistry for me!
Take a moment to admire this beast! I’m very happy with how it turned out, and although it’s only an artistic rendition of the molecule and is quite clearly exaggerated, it does help to have something to visualize. I’ve been looking at some other vitamins to research and I’m SOOOO glad many of them are less complicated than this.
Let’s get down to business! I’m teaming up with my peeps over at NY Custom Utica for this giveaway. We’ll be giving away 3 DTG printed t-shirts, to 3 different winners, with the above illustration printed across the chest. If this sounds like something you’d like to win, here’s how to get entered:
- Answer the questions to this Cobalamin survey. (Must include email or I can’t notify you of winning!)
- Read this article about Cobalamin.
- Answer the questions to this followup survey about Cobalamin. (Again, must include email or I can’t notify you!)
- For 3 extra entries, use the rafflecopter widget below to *like* me on facebook, follow me on Twitter, and/or leave a comment.
About NY Custom DTG Printing and Personalized T-Shirts:
Although the most popular method of printing t-shirts is screen printing, NY Custom Utica t-shirts are printed using Direct To Garment Printing (DTG) which is the process of using inkjet printers to print an image directly onto t-shirts without the use of screens that are needed for screen printing, which requires a lot of setup e.g., creating screens for each color.
In addition, DTG printing uses eco-friendly, water soluble ink, unlike some screen printing methods that layer Plastisol (a suspension of PVC particles in a plasticizer) on top of the t-shirt. The only requirement for DTG printing is for the image to be high resolution, resulting in photograph quality printing with no setup fee or minimums for custom t-shirts.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- The winners have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
- Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.
- NY Custom Utica will ship the prize to the winners within 30 days of contest end.
- The winners will be chosen randomly and will each receive:
• One white, unisex, Gildan, G200 6.1 oz. Ultra Cotton® T-Shirts made in 100% preshrunk cotton (in a size of the winner’s choosing) printed with the B12 illustration across the chest.