These items can also be purchased as part of The Continuing Education Planner bundle of documents. We made the CE Planner pages available to purchase in these smaller bundles to accommodate those who are not necessarily interested in the entire set, but would rather like to utilize just a few of the pages.
The Tracker Bundle consists of the following 4 documents:
The Book Tracker is a pdf document designed for the avid readers, bullet journal-ers, and those of you wishing for a fun way to keep track of your reading lists.
The Book Tracker features:
- 4 illustrated shelves of books to track your reading activity and interests
- Shelf labels to organize your reading lists
- A minimalist design with simple graphics to color and make the page uniquely yours!
The Daily Tracker is a fresh take on the “Year in Pixels” bullet journal page and features a science theme as the “Year in Atoms" tracker.
The Daily Tracker is a pdf document designed as a fun, visual way to track productivity, mood, progress on goals, reading, workouts, or whatever the heart desires throughout the year. Sometimes we can’t see our progress because we’re just not keeping track and looking back at just how far we’ve come.
The Daily Tracker features:
- A 365-day calendar with bubbles (atoms/pixels) to fill in each day
- A key for color-coding your atoms/pixels
- A minimalist design with molecule illustrations to color and make the page your own!
The Time Tracker is, as the name suggests, designed for keeping track of your time on projects, daily tasks, freelance jobs, and more. The Time Tracker is ideal for those of us who prefer the good old fashioned pen-to-paper method of tracking hours.
The Time Tracker features:
- Columns for documenting the date, start and stop times, tally of time spent, and a notes about the activity
- A dotted grid background for neat tracking
- A light, minimalist design that’s easy on your printer
The CPEU Tracker is a pdf document designed as a tool for tracking continuing education credits. If you’re a Dietitian or professional who needs to keep track of continuing education, this is a great tool for you!
The CPEU Tracker features:
- A 100-bubble section to visually keep track of your continuing education credits
- A key for color coding your bubbles
- A window for making a list of continuing education recommendations and resources for future CPEUs you’re interested in completing
Tracker Sheets Bundle
The document is for your use only. Do not send the original or any copies of the digital file (.pdf, .jpg, electronic, etc.) to others. As this is a pdf download you are free to print as many copies as you’d like as long as it’s for personal use only and not for resale or distribution. See full terms and conditions here.
Please note that digital download purchases are non-refundable. See Refund/Return Policy here.